Descripción de la oferta
Our client, a technology company specialized in secure digital transactions and cryptography, with a strong RD component, with an international presence, needs to incorporate a Senior Accountant to support its growth.
At this position, he/she will work closely with the CFO of the company to whom will report and, cross-functionally, with teams across the company.
The candidate selected will manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Your responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we?re compliant with all tax regulations (NIIF, US GaaP).
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- To ensure the effective accounting management of the company?s affair and compliance with any relevant regulations.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Maintain day-to-day control of all accounting systems to ensure the complete and accurate processing of financial data in accordance with internal procedures.
- Accurate and timely booking of the expenses and proper general accounting.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Maintain all necessary payroll records required to comply with statutory regulations and for the effective management of the payroll helped by our payroll assessors.
- effective management of the payroll accounting process
- Maintain records of expenses including employees travel expenses, petit cash, etc.
- Record of all bank payments and collections and its reconciliation.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Management and archiving of the documentation that supports the company's accounting.
- Payable, receivable and debtors accounting and reconciliation to be carried out.
- Supervisory experience, excellent interpersonal skills
- Accuracy, excellent analytical skills.
- Previous experience working according the Spanish Regulation and US regulation.
What we offer:
- You will join a rapidly growing and technologically advanced company with a high R&D component.
- Opportunities for career development in Spain and abroad.
- You will join a young and highly qualified team.
- Competitive compensation according to your professional background.
- Flexible working hours.
- Options for remote working.
- Friendly atmosphere and open-minded culture that accepts differing opinions.
- Graduate in accounting, business administration or any other related discipline.
- Master's degree in Finance and Accounting is highly appreciated.
- 3 years of experience in a similar job.
- 1 years in international accounting, US GAAP is a plus.
- English: C1-C2 level (mandatory).
- Any other language will be highly appreciated.
- Previous experience in negotiating with international suppliers is an asset.