Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for Fullstack Developers based in Spain to join our team, interested in developing frontend and backend applications in an Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing environment. We are looking for talented candidates, with different technical backgrounds and experience, who want to join a rapidly growing company with young, dynamic, and talented colleagues.
You will join our team, working with other developers and C-level executives to define and develop new advanced products and functionalities that continue making Inbenta a leading player in the AI space.
If you are a core developer who loves creating code and you are interested in developing your career, we would like to hear from you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Write code for new services and new features inside a team following agile principles.
- Design technical solutions for new software features and integrations.
- Perform code reviews over other members' developments.
- Help analyzing technical problems to find the best approach to solve them.
Hard and Soft Skills:
- Additional valued skills: TDD, Laravel, Symphony, SQL/Databases, experience working on API development, understanding of frameworks such as VueJS or React.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to work in a team, good criteria to take technical decisions, and high respect for quality standards.
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver with attention to detail.
- Passion to develop the best products around Artificial Intelligence.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position based in Barcelona (with the option to work fully remote).
- Career path towards different career paths, including technology, product management, consulting, etc. the Company will provide for the required training.
- A multilingual and multicultural environment.
- Working with a multi-skilled team of software architects, computational linguists, and UX specialists using the latest methodologies like Scrum.
- Good work-life balance and a flexible schedule.
- Enjoy working in different countries with our Exchange Program in Barcelona, Silicon Valley, Brazil, France, and Japan, exclusive for employees.
- Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transportation, or Childcare Ticket.
- ?Futbolin? at the office to enjoy with the team.
- Team-building activities and parties.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (Telecommunications, Mathematics, Physics), or Higher Education (CFGS) in development or related fields.
- 1+ years of software development experience in server-side and/or client-side web development. Your knowledge and experience will be taken into account for the proposed position and salary.
- English fluent (at least First Certificate Level).