Descripción de la oferta
A technology company specialised in secure digital transactions and cryptography, with a strong R&D component, with an international presence, needs to incorporate a Demand Generation Marketing Manager. The candidate selected will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs. Also, he/she will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads. This role reports directly to Senior Management and works closely with cross-functional teams, especially international and domestic Sales teams.
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities.
- Creating demand generation programs to help the organisation building brand awareness and develop customer relationships that will nurture leads from different channels.
- Nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building lead generation program value.
- Developing a content strategy, prioritising blog topics. Content creation, promotion, optimisation, and editorial calendar management, optimising content for search engines (SEO) and lead generation.
- Direct responsibility on the tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors. Execute an integrated mix of email, direct mail, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation.
- Marketing automation tools, following best practices, to attract and guide qualified leads through the sales process.
- Campaign Calendar and Matrix: Maintain calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimise awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Targeting/Segmentation: Segment target audiences based on SMB propensity-to-buy segment strategies, ?jobs-to-do? messaging strategy, and completed interactions (content downloads, calls, chats, lead form completion, page views, etc).
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimise campaign performance.
- Manage day-to-day activities and lead planning meetings with internal and external collaborators to define and execute on B2B demand generation strategy.
- Developing Customer Loyalty by designing and launching loyalty programs which will develop into positive engagement
What we offer:
- You will join a rapidly growing and technologically advanced company with a high R&D component.
- Opportunities for career development in Spain and abroad.
- You will join a young and highly qualified team.
- Competitive compensation according to your professional background.
- Flexible working hours.
- Options for remote working.
- Friendly atmosphere and open-minded culture that accepts differing opinions.
- Bachelor?s degree in marketing, business or a related discipline.
- Master or specific programs related to demand generation field will be highly appreciated.
- 3 + years of in-depth knowledge and experience leading B2B demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution; including email and direct mail marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Ideal candidate will have international experience (Europe mainly) leading B2B demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reports and/or SalesForce, analyzing results.
- Expert understanding and previous experience designing, creating and executing of both inbound and outbound marketing tactics, as well as digital marketing channels ? particularly SEO and SEM, PPC, social media, web blogs and email.
- Solid background working with a variety of industry-standard tools, including marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpot and others.
- Proficient in CRM programs like Salesforce, and other common digital marketing tools like Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Advanced analytics experience required to recognize actionable insights pertaining to the customer lifecycle
- You?ll need to be persuasive and also comfortable pushing back when necessary
- Previous experience in sectors such as security, technological services, digitalisation, etc. Software as a Service (SaaS) commercialisation.
- English: C2 or native
- Spanish: native or C2
- fluency in German and/or French is appreciated.