Descripción de la oferta
International company in continuous growth and leader in its sector, needs to incorporate an English School Director for one of its centers in Italy. The mission of the position is to lead the ambassadors of the brand and method (teachers), be the person of reference with the families, define the necessary business actions to sell the learning method, and build the loyalty of the families we work with.
Its main tasks and functions will be the following:
- You must foresee and plan (budgets, organisation, purchasing, etc.).
- You must organise, i.e., prepare the structure and organisation of the staff under their control so that the gears of the school turn smoothly.
- You must motivate and encourage (be in charge) the people in your organisation to get the best out of them,
- You must coordinate all types of activities (internal, activities, training activities, etc.), through appropriate means of communication.
- You must assess the business? activity and correct any deviations.
- You must professionally develop the people you supervise (by means of instruction, training, coaching, etc.) to create a competent, motivated, and committed team,
- You must publicise the company within the market (Marketing), promote the development of the brand, sell the teaching method, and try to satisfy and build customer loyalty.
- And, obviously, you must guarantee the fulfilment of the agreement signed with the company and all the applicable regulations and laws (Spanish Data
Protection Act, Safety in the workplace, etc.).
- Organized person and used to managing teams of people. With a clear profile and commercial capacity, as well as familiar with the educational sector.
- English: advanced (B2-C1)
- Regular user of the Office package, email and social networks.
- Joining a project with great development potential, an organization with a very good brand reputation and a great focus on continuous improvement.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Hours: Monday to Friday (from 10am to 2pm and from 4pm to 8pm).
- Different locations available: San Siro, Padova and Bologna.
- Degree in English or Translation and interpreting.
- Master?s or postgraduate degree in business management and/or Master?s or postgraduate degree in team management
- 5 years of experience in duties previosuly mentioned and managing multifaceted teams.
- Italian: native
- English: expert (mín.C1)