Descripción de la oferta
A technology company specialised in secure digital transactions and cryptography, with a strong R&D component, with an international presence, needs to incorporate an IT Support Specialist.
Due to our company's growth, we are currently seeking an IT Support Engineer to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through level 2 IT support. Your primary responsibility will be to provide technical support and maintenance to our transactional solutions platform.
-Providing technical support and maintenance to our transactional solutions platform.
-Reviewing logs and databases to identify and resolve incidents reported by clients or the video centre.
-Supporting Web Applications with ASP.NET (C#), .NET CORE, and SQL Server.
-Providing support for Cloud Solutions: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc.
-Updating and reviewing incidents in projects in productive environments.
-Interacting with customers via email, meetings, and calls to address their technical concerns.
-Testing and deploying code changes, including hotfixes.
-Extracting queries and providing support for API-related implementations.
-Collaborating with third-party vendors to resolve issues.
-Managing and upholding the troubleshooting escalation process.
-Measuring service satisfaction levels and identifying gaps in the support process to amend them accordingly.
-Knowledge of SQL databases and APIs.
-A willingness to learn more about code and write scripts and code samples.
-Proficiency in Web Applications with ASP.NET (C#), .NET CORE, and SQL Server.
-Experience with Cloud Solutions: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc.
-Flexible availability for high-priority incidents.
What we offer:
- Hybrid role
- You will join a rapidly growing and technologically advanced company with a high R&D component.
- Technical training provided by the company
- Opportunities for career development in Spain and abroad.
- You will join a young and highly qualified team.
- Competitive compensation according to your professional background.
- Flexible working hours.
- Friendly atmosphere and open-minded culture that accepts differing opinions.
- A higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in maintaining and supporting .NET web applications.
- Hugh level of English: C1-C2
-Programming best practices: Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, SOLID principles (Dependency Injection), Unit Testing, and Clean Architecture.
-Agile Methodologies: SCRUM.
-Web technologies: WPF, Entity Framework, MVC, Bootstrap, Knockout, Angular, Postman, etc.
-Transact-SQL: Stored Procedures, Views, Cursors, etc.
-Microsoft Online: Visual Studio, SharePoint, and Office 365.
-Support and management of APIs.
-Use of Team Foundation Server.