Descripción de la oferta
Important international dermo-cosmetics company needs to incorporate a Business Unit Manager to lead its implementation in Spain.
Reporting to the CEO of the company, his/her main functions and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure brand sustainability at local level: business acceleration, profitability, financial
- Develop a new win-win National Distribution strategy for the development of the brand in Spain, innovative strategies adapted to market changes and competitor activities.
- Ensure the increase of a healthy Numeric Distribution, identifying and convincing new
- Create a long-lasting and trusting relationship with partners / customers.
- Define the Business/Marketing strategy adapted to the specificity of the local market & the necessary resources (Material, Financial, Human) to achieve the assigned objectives.
- Manage local events with potential prescribers and congresses.
- Ensuring the performance of human resources in the organization: recruiting, integrating and training employees and ensuring the development of human potential.
- Manage the team: define team objectives and their achievement, consolidate and analyze annual, quarterly and monthly KPIs, lead annual meetings and daily exchanges with representatives and ensure team development, skills upgrades, coaching, etc.
- Implement internal processes to structure the subsidiary while maintaining the agility of an outsider/challenger.
- Manage the office, management of the company's fleet / telephony, legal relationship (local operating authorization, bylaws, ...), service provider (including environmental impact report), validation of administrative, financial and tax documents.
We are looking for a person with team spirit, with interest in co-managing a company and collaborating with headquarters, customer satisfaction orientation, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, organizational skills, autonomy and flexibility to travel and with the ability to design and implement the organization's operating model and budgeting skills and with proven strategic thinking.
- University studies in the field of management/marketing/economics or scientific (pharmacy/biology).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally dermo-cosmetic market.
- Experience in sales team management.
- Very good commercial and financial knowledge.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Experience in local brand strategy.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance indicators.
- Very good knowledge of MS OFFICE.
- Spanish: native.
- English: expert.